Saturday, August 16, 2008

Happy Birthday Philly....Love, Brooke


Well, I'm sorry it's late, but I just wanted to write a few things about Philly to tell him how much we love him. Happy Birthday Brother!!!!

10 random reasons why I love you.

1. You used to let me ride you all over the house. I loved calling you Betsy the horse. I think you also let me curl your hair and put makeup on you, more than once.
2. You have such a love for all people, and you would do anything for ANYONE. It's so fun to hear you chatting it up with perfect strangers. You have always had a talent in this area and you are so easy to talk to.
3. You can EAT a LOT! I love how much you can pack into your toned body. I think it's pretty awesome that you eat so much and still be as fit as you are. Way to go!
4. You picked an AMAZING wife. I have told Aubrey this before, but I just wanted to thank you for picking such a perfect fit for yourself. She is probably the ONLY one on earth that would put up with all your hunting brigades. Good job!
5. You are an amazing Dad. I can tell Addie absolutely adores you.
6. You always put Heavenly Father first. I have learned a lot from you in this area. I have watched you make decisions and it's such a testimony builder to watch you succeed by trusting in the Lord. Thank you for being such a great example to me.
7. You are a good listener. Thank you for letting me call you with a few sobbing moments in my life. As you know, your sister is a baby sometimes!
8. You take time to "smell the roses." You do a good job at living in the moment. You always keep yourself busy with things that you enjoy. Even if it means getting up at the crack of dawn to do so.
9. You have been a fantastic friend to Dan. Thank you for involving him in your adventures. (Remind me to thank you with a punch in the shoulder for introducing him to duck hunting...and deer hunting...lol).
10. You are a hard worker. Whether it's working in 120 degree weather on the construction site, or working your butt off to get good grades, you work hard.

Thank you for being my little brother. I hope you know how much you mean to me. I sure love your guts.
Love,
Brooke

No comments: