
Happy Birthday Brooke!!
I decided since Brooke is the one that's been posting a Happy B-Day to everyone else I'd better make sure that she wasn't left out!!! We LOvE YoU!!!
Here's a few reasons why I love ya SOO much!!
You're a great friend!! I don't know if you realize how much I depended on you in High School. You were SUCH a great friend to me & I wouldn't have survived without you!! Our crazy adventures are some of my favoritest memories ever!! Thanks for being such a great friend! I'm glad we're still close & I REALLY value our friendship!!
You put up with ME!! I laugh to myself ALL THE TIME when I look at Morgan & Marcie & how they are with each other because they are TOTALLY ME & YOU when we were little! (Morgan is you & Marcie is me!) They either get along GREAT or they REALLY don't! But, deep down they're the best of friends & I love that! I always remember our fights over who would turn off the light at night & about you scaring me in our bunk beds--we had a lot of great times when we shared a room, didn't we--remember my contract to keep our room clean?!? hehehe! Thanks for the memories!!
You're SOO fun!! Whether it's going on a trip to Dean's Imporium, (is that how you spell that?!?)playing games, (in which you are INCREDIBLY competitive!!)or painting toenails you always make it SuPer fun!!
You love to laugh!! You have one of those laughs that is SOO contagious!! I love listening to you laugh 'cause I KNOW it'll make me laugh too!
You are a great Mom!! You are such a fun Mom! I've always been SOO impressed with the things you do with your kids! I think it's so great how you take them to the cabin & to the cattle drive (is that what it's called?)!! They are going to have some WONDERFUL memories of these fun, amazing things you've done with them!!
Speaking of amazing--You amaze me!! I am SOO proud of you for getting your Master's Degree--I cannot fathom all the thousands of hours you put in towards reaching that goal, but I am pretty positive that I wouldn't have been able to do it!! GREAT JOB!! You will ALWAYS be soo happy that you finished!!
Thanks for being a great sister! You're the best! I love your guts!! Love, ADBUG!


1 comment:
Where the bleep did you get that PICTURE??? Ha ha. Thanks sis. Love you too.
Post a Comment