Wednesday, July 30, 2008
Speaking of WATER...!!
Last week me & the kids spent a couple days in Delta & Holden before we went down to Zions National Park for a family reunion with Nathan's family. On Tuesday we went straight to Nat's & the kids had SO much fun together!! They all wanted to swim--OF COURSE! & they had a BLAST swimming & floating around!! I've picked some of my favorite pictures for this post. I thought they turned out pretty cute & they definitely show how much fun they were having!! Bracken & Hayden did some AWESOME jumps & tricks! (I wasn't so great catching them all right at the right moment, but they're pretty fun anyway!!) We had a great day finished off with Mom, Dad & Eric coming over for dinner...the only thing that was missing: the rest of the family!












Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)


1 comment:
We had such a blast!!! Thanks so much for coming to our house. We always love to have people visit us. Hope you can come again soon. Thanks also for taking those fun pics. We love them and love you all.
Me and the boys!!
Post a Comment